Ripped off last night...

P
paulages
After a nice evening canoe fishing through the Columbia slough, someone stole my tackle box and two rods out of my truck last night. Luckily my salmon/steelhead rod and rigs weren't there, but they got my entire tackle box otherwise... Weights, hooks, lures, plastics, spinners, jigs, etc. - B
asically all of my pan fish gear and sturgeon rigs/ sinkers. :(

It sucks to have to buy almost all of your gear again in one go.

R
RunWithSasquatch
As far as I am concerned, I generally have more money in gear than I do in a few rods, sorry for your loss!

troutdude
troutdude
Yeah, me too...more $$$ in gear than rods. What a drag.

Check Craig's list for two things:

The SOB that stole your stuff
anyone selling similar tackle, that maybe you can buy at a reduced price

Gunga
Gunga
man i am so sorry that has happened. it seems like there has been a lot of that lately.

S
Santiam338
That sucks...I hate thieves..Lowest of the low in my opinion..

I know what you mean about gear...Spent 150 bucks the other day and only had a little plastic sack a 3rd full...A full tackle box is almost priceless..

troutdude
troutdude
Santiam338 said:
A full tackle box is almost priceless..

...especially when it has old school / or newer / or favorite tackle that works!

Sure hope your gear shows up, and you can get it back. Or, you can at least find good replacements that won't cost an arm and a leg; or your first born.

F
Finneus Polebender
Am constantly worried about loosing a bag or box that takes years to aquire ,heck I sleep with em when i am out of town . I haul everything every time when I am out in public stuff gets stolen everywhere seems like these days, and like for mentioned the dollar amount on a full box is substantial. Sorry to hear of your loss.