Recognize this place

F
FishSlayer420
? Where were you at?

T
TTFishon
FishSlayer420 said:
? Where were you at?

Walterville Pond. Have you fished there?

Troutski
Troutski
Outlet...

Outlet...

Did you try the outlet? Spring time has been historically pretty good there, but it has been quite a few years since I fish it. Also between the spill way and Camp Creek road and bridge can be very promising this time of the year.

Chuck

F
FishSlayer420
You know I have never fished that one I heard there was some nice Bass in there though. What else is lurkin iin that pond?

T
TTFishon
Troutski said:
Did you try the outlet? Spring time has been historically pretty good there, but it has been quite a few years since I fish it. Also between the spill way and Camp Creek road and bridge can be very promising this time of the year.

Chuck

I fished the small outlet not at the dam. I was just fishing for whatever with a worm on the bottom. I've caught a ton of catfish where I was today.
I do like to fish the canal though. I don't know why I didn't because I have yet to get skunked there. I just felt lazy today so a worm on the bottom fit the bill.

T
TTFishon
FishSlayer420 said:
You know I have never fished that one I heard there was some nice Bass in there though. What else is lurkin iin that pond?

To the best of my knowledge there's bluegill, bass, crappie, trout, catfish, probably pikeminnow, and suckers.