Pretty little nate

Got lucky and found a few minutes to sneak away to the river before it blew up. Steelie put up a good fight, held still for a few pics then sent this river warrior out to fight another day. can't wait till the river is fishable again!. PICT0369.jpgPICT0380.jpgPICT0357.jpg

Thanx fellers, ya it was hard enough trying to battle the fish and take a picture at the same time then ol stick fish tried to jump in and get some stickleback bait also . What a battle.

Man I always go to the sticklebaitcompany and just get ready to buy the marabou like things that are killer for salmon but I just can't get myself to do it because its 35 dollors for 6 pieces? Does anyone really know what comes in this package? is it worth it?

Phil-bud, Its 6 baits per jar. so a 6 pack equals 36 baits for $35.00. Because of the durability of the bait that is enough to keep a hard core springer addict fishing for most if not all of the springer dinger season. Thanx , Sticklebackbait

Hey bro, it would really help you...to update your website. I thought it was only 6 baits for $35 too. If you're site said 6 jars of baits, or 36 baits, or what not...we'd know that we're getting a much better deal.

Thankx fellers, fixed the issue thanks for the insite. not real good at the computer thing but fellers like you are helpin. Thanks again, Sticklebackbait. PS. Hey trout dude , just wondering if Junior Lewis at the little cheif rings a bell?

It took me a bit, to realize that you are referencing my avatar pic and tag line. I have never met Bob (although I have been in his shop in Monroe). But, Bob's fly is legendary within the realm of the Alsea Blueback!

Top Bottom