Pretty buck and 2 bucks

D
dtikey
Buddy and I fished Saturday morning and pretty slow go so far for me this year havent been out to much but hopefully thats going to change so anyways we hit one of our favorite rivers and he hooks up on yarn ball couple tugs and fish off then he hooks up little later fish rolls turns start to head for the chute put some wood to him pops off. My turn to hook up and its on a pink worm land this pretty buck take a quick pic let him go and probally ten minutes later I hook up again right at my feet with a toad native.Set the hook he comes flying up out of the water dives right back down swings under the ledge and line pops.Oh well win some loose some.We went back this morning and I went 0 for 1 on pink worm nothing else hooked.Thought I would take couple pics of the bucks onm the way home also just to add some flavor to the thread. DSCF1105.jpgDSCF1111.jpgDSCF1115.JPGDSCF1116.jpgDSCF1113.JPG

R
RunWithSasquatch
Sweet bucks, all the way around.

Y
Yogidabear
Nice fish Mike.

S
Scott M
Beautiful Steelie!! Nicely done!

E
eugene1
Pretty good odds you got going this season, Nice pix of the fish and game, as usual.

Best,

P
plumb2fish
I figured you'd post a pic of $2.00 after that hatch fish, you should have bought a lottery ticket.
Way to go bud. I want to find someone to follow down the river from the slide to the park one of these days....

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
nice pixs and looks like you had some nice weather also...

D
dtikey
thanks guys was fun but pretty slow hopefully be picking up soon and yes roger weather was great for febuary for sure

J
jabs67
Nice!!!!!! :cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! Thanks for sharing.

N
nwkiller
nice work mike!!

A
alm21
Mike, don't you know pink worms don't work? You must have been dreaming or something. ...nice

R
radiation
All the worms I pick from the dirt are brown.:dance: There's no such thing as a pink worm.