Plenty of fish at Mciver!

B

bassman503

hit up mciver at 9. Only fished for 1.5 hours. A cousin of mine was there. He released one and lost 2. Also saw a guy next to me lose a fish that wouldnt turn. I swear i had one take. Felt like the head was jerking but i am not sure. First salmon trip was unsuccessful, but won't be the last one! Saw loads of huge fish jumping! I really need to change my trout reels to bigger reels! Anyways good luck out there ;)

R

Rascal

o yeah i was there on tuesday too and it was great i had to leave for work at 8 and i only saw one nook landed

All i got was a nice 15 or 16 inch smolt released it of course(next time you head out let me know)

B

bassman503

Yeah when i left I only saw one guy with a nook too. There are fish in there though. Alright I will do that :D

K

Kais

Any good trout fishing up there?

troutdude

troutdude

Try dark colors, like deep blue, dark green, purple and black. Let us know how you do.

R

Rascal

well yeah but they are mostly smolts so i wouldnt recomend it i would hit the upper clack, faraday, north fork or estacada lake

but while fishing at mciver i did catch 4 smolt/trout total while throwing spinners for steelhead

M

marriemb

share some pictures or videos here seems to be a great place

Top Bottom