Playing in the rain

E
EastCountyRookie
Picked this beauty up for the smoker and about 4 lbs of eggs to under go some special treatment. I believe this fish was around 28lbs. This fish took me down 3 times before I could actually get the hook to sink. I was fishing with a berkley 12-25 ewww.... kinda scary with some of the hogs swimming around.
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Is that a Coho?! Nice fish.
On the upper sandy im guessing?
 
C
Chrome_Chaser
Congratulation on your fish.
 
G
Growbug
Nice.. congrats
 
F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Is that a Coho?! Nice fish.
On the upper sandy im guessing?

Its a chinook from a coastal river...

28 lb coho would be quite a bit larger than the oregon record
 
R
rainman
FishSchooler said:
Its a chinook from a coastal river...

28 lb coho would be quite a bit larger than the oregon record

28lb is the state record ?? Shoot, coupla years ago I tossed a 30lb'er back in the drink. :lol:
 
F
Fishtopher
EastCountyRookie said:
Picked this beauty up for the smoker and about 4 lbs of eggs to under go some special treatment. I believe this fish was around 28lbs. This fish took me down 3 times before I could actually get the hook to sink. I was fishing with a berkley 12-25 ewww.... kinda scary with some of the hogs swimming around.

Right on man. Good to see someone gettin' into fish!:clap:
 

Similar threads

Shaun Solomon
Replies
39
Views
2K
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
M
Replies
5
Views
1K
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
818
bass
bass
Top Bottom