Plans, plans, plans

J
JohnOD
I'm going to try & put Brandon on a 10# Cranebow :D.

It will be nice having a young stong back in the boat to pull anchors

E
eggs
OnTheFly said:
I'm undecided but I know eggs will be plunking for carp in the Columbia Slough this weekend.

Yep :( you were sposta keep your lips zipped and not give out my location..

L
lilsalmon
JohnOD said:
I'm going to try & put Brandon on a 10# Cranebow :D.

It will be nice having a young stong back in the boat to pull anchors

Hehe....he is good at carrying the trash to the dumpster too....just sayin. Have a great time!!!!!

M
Mad dog
dtikey said:
have no clue yet but I would bet I will hit a river sometime this weekendfor some kind of fish or maybe some ditch pickles.Also supposed to head up in one of the wilderness areas and get my trail cams set up and see whats in store for the end of August.

Word!!!

It's already mid-july!!!

Starting to get tired of looking at fish....I'm ready to hunt!

D
dtikey
Mad dog said:
Word!!!

It's already mid-july!!!

Starting to get tired of looking at fish....I'm ready to hunt!

yup love this time of year coming up for sure!!!

D
dtikey
Nice fish toyracer absolute chromers

N
nwkiller
Man it was really great to hear what everyones plans were, except JJ's hers sounded as boring as mine LOLOLOL......I love to hear read about all the different kind of fishing everyone is doing....just goes to show how versitile PNW fishing is....thanks for all the comments! I lasted the work weekend!!

J
JeannaJigs
Lol sorry I couldn't contribute

P
plumb2fish
I didn't see your thread til today, but i chased tuna out of Newport....the work began when it was time to cark and can....but I canned 52 pints of tuna and froze 20 lbs of loins.....

L
lilsalmon
Late report but Dave and I ended up going to the Santiam. Found a couple of new really sweet spots with lots of fish. We caught quite a bit and then on Sunday hit the LNF....Picked up a lot of trash too. Just about every place we stopped....dirty pigs.