Painting swivels

T
TTFishon
Curious if anyone's tried this before and if yes how effective it was? It seems that they only come in 4 colors.

T
Thuggin4Life
Whats wrong with one of the four colors? decide to do some work on your boat?

T
TTFishon
Nothing really. Just curious. Hopefully this spring I can slowly work on the boat. It's all about priorities and money. I'd actually rather sell it and get Marc's boat. His boat is more my style. Except for his trailer of course. lol

S
SantiamDrifter
I only fish the black swivels, never thought about anything else. I do paint my lead inline weights black. Keeps the shine off of them when low water fishing.

T
TTFishon
I prefer the black ones too.

H
halibuthitman
The only thing I use a swivel at the presentation point is a spinner or a spoon, and frankly exept in a spring creek native trout situation.. It just can't matter that much on hardware... but I use black, cause I like Johnny Cash... and thats what he would have picked-

T
Thuggin4Life
For some reason I thought away swivels.

T
TTFishon
halibuthitman said:
The only thing I use a swivel at the presentation point is a spinner or a spoon, and frankly exept in a spring creek native trout situation.. It just can't matter that much on hardware... but I use black, cause I like Johnny Cash... and thats what he would have picked-

I use them with spinners and spoons too along with snelled hooks and rubber worms for bass.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thuggin4Life said:
For some reason I thought away swivels.

actually boat not away. stupid smart phone changes the word i type all the time. as for tackle swivels i try to buy black. think it would be a waste of time to try to paint them. might even make them not swivel.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
actually boat not away. stupid smart phone changes the word i type all the time. as for tackle swivels i try to buy black. think it would be a waste of time to try to paint them. might even make them not swivel.

I was thinking that too. The paint might screw up the purpose.