P-Line

Gunga
Gunga
Has anybody used P-Line evolution line. I just bought some the other day and want to know if it was worth the money. Any info would be apreciated.:)
 
C
colbypearson
havent used evolution but my grandpa has seemed nice..... i highly recommend p-line fluoroclear for light line (spinning rod) applications its super limp and thin, its also pretty strong... i really like p-line CXX for heavy cover fishing or if im fishing around rocks etc... and just plain old p-line CX works good as well, P-line fluorocarbon is hard to beat but for fluoro i prefer seaguar abraz-x best :).
 
Gunga
Gunga
colbypearson said:
havent used evolution but my grandpa has seemed nice..... i highly recommend p-line fluoroclear for light line (spinning rod) applications its super limp and thin, its also pretty strong... i really like p-line CXX for heavy cover fishing or if im fishing around rocks etc... and just plain old p-line CX works good as well, P-line fluorocarbon is hard to beat but for fluoro i prefer seaguar abraz-x best :).

i got the 4 pound test for my ultra light set up. i was surprised at how thin it was. and from hearing what you said i think i got good stuff for my moneys. Thanks.
 
F
Finneus Polebender
The cxx is my personal fave in moss green , but am always in the pond water so that color blends well
 
Gunga
Gunga
I got the silver smoke color.
 
W
waco
youngfishtyler said:
Has anybody used P-Line evolution line. I just bought some the other day and want to know if it was worth the money. Any info would be apreciated.:)
This was my favorite line before was discontinued!!! but i think any pline is worth the money!!! i really like now the CX premium!!!
 
Gunga
Gunga
waco said:
This was my favorite line before was discontinued!!! but i think any pline is worth the money!!! i really like now the CX premium!!!

Why did it get discontinued? Thats probably why the lake stop store on the way to hagg has it at half price.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
6
Views
626
bfliflet
B
D
Replies
6
Views
308
troutdude
troutdude
U
Replies
2
Views
513
cakkee
C
jamisonace
Replies
16
Views
479
Artwo
Artwo
Grant22
Replies
11
Views
858
fucarewee
F
Top Bottom