Oregon, Washington and Idaho up Steelhead Limits to 5 Fish!

T
The Nothing
But only along the snake...

ah... and here's Washington

The i figured this was where that big steelhead run the other month was heading. Sure enough.

F
fishnquest
sweet. go get em.

F
fishin_fool
Haven't shown up in big numbers as of yet but some fish have been caught on the clearwater and at the dam at hells canyon and the salmon but not in great numbers hopefully the rest will show up soon

D
Drachir
I read an article recently, that the Grande Ronde alone is expecting more than 30,000 Hatchery Steelhead. I would love to be heading to Troy to take in some of this action. Sounds like a blast.:dance:

M
Mad dog
I read an article recently, that the Grande Ronde alone is expecting more than 30,000 Hatchery Steelhead. I would love to be heading to Troy to take in some of this action. Sounds like a blast.:dance:

My brother-in-law sent me this last week. His stepson's first steelhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
D
Drachir
That's Awesome, thanks for sharing.:clap:

F
fishin_fool
time to head east for steel count at lower granite now over 260,000 expected to rise above 300,000

J
joesnuffy
I was going to take the boat to Oxbow this weekend but now.........?

The BIG problem with this many fish is that everybody and there mom show's up to catch em'.

Combat Fishing sucks!!!!!

F
fishin_fool
I hear that there are Hundreds already fishing the riggins area and lining up the banks like when the chinook show up. Haven't heard from buddies on hells canyon yet but I'll bet its the same with very little room there...Put on your combat gear...