NW river flood predictions

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
not good, NOAA has been downgrading river conditions all day, most NW coastal and Willamette valley rivers now predicted to hit flood stage (red) and the Siuslaw headed for moderate flood stage (blue), plus the next storm hitting Sun/Mon looks to bump things up just as they are dropping towards the 'happy happy joy joy' levels...

http://www.nwrfc.noaa.gov/rfc/

hobster
hobster
Wow, this looks like a big one! Slaw suppossed to hit 24.5 tonite and then 21 again on monday, you ain't kidding! Well, i guess the drought is over :lol: Gonna be a while till we bust out the rods

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Just updated I guess a run to Eugene is not in the cards! But on the other hand some rivers are fishable near Florence! bb.png

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
my lower property is officially under water 20 feet roughly :yikes: so i just finished my arc.

hobster
hobster
GoBlueFan said:
my lower property is officially under water 20 feet roughly :yikes: so i just finished my arc.

Hang in there man, good luck to you.

J
JonT
At least the fish will get up real quick to the spawning substrate. Half glass full.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
JonT said:
At least the fish will get up real quick to the spawning substrate. Half glass full.

yes, lets hope the high water doesn't disrupt the spawning process or new redds...

M
mosd
ya ill just fish the drainage ditch in my back yard for wrinkle backs, its running high and clear:thumb::thumb::D

Top Bottom