Now soliciting boat name suggestions...

H
HereFishy
As a long time Beatles fan; how about "Yellow Submarine"?

I'm sure including the word "submarine" in the name of your boat will tempt one God or another. Kind of saying "try it.. I dare ya."... But I digress... I had a rather generic name picked out for my last boat. Never got around to getting the vinyl made or making the speech to Neptune... What do you think of 'Knotty Buoy'?..

H
HereFishy
My current boat is about to be christened the "Whiskey & Water".. Either that or another name that I'm playing pretty close to the vest....

P
pinstriper

Knotty Buoy is now ahead of Dip Stick. Will it hold up ? The suspense is building !

H
HereFishy
The suspense is killing me! You are a born showman, pinstriper.... I'm on the edge of my seat.

H
Hookset
Fish Machine

T
Toyracer38
Skinny Dipper, Wet Dream, Slip N Slide, Banana Hammock? If it was an inflatable, I'd say Blow And Go.

T
Toyracer38
Ah give me a break Troutmasta. Opening post mentioned, Twerk Team. I just went with it.

T
troutmasta
Just giving ya a hard time...

F
fish face
Old yeller?

H
HereFishy
K
Komatoast
Reel Sirius

P
PawPaDawg
Howw about.....

ODD2SEE

OU812

ICU812

D
DirectDrive
Lemon Shark

Lemon because it's yellow.
Lemon Shark because it will sound like bad a** yacht over the VHF

Casting Call
I got kicked OFF I-Fish because I told them the name of my boat was "P.M.S. Relief". My number is fifty years old VHF "W-R-D-3723" call me next time your on the water.

P
pinstriper
I got kicked OFF I-Fish because I told them the name of my boat was "P.M.S. Relief". My number is fifty years old VHF "W-R-D-3723" call me next time your on the water.

You can't really say you are someone until you've been kicked off ifish.

T
troutmasta
eff ifish.

J
Joshuablue77
Now soliciting boat name suggestions...

Name it " LIQUID THERAPY " nice cold refreshing be, errrr soda is a must on a boat