North American Fishing Club?

A
adambomb
Did anybody else get a brochure from them recently? It sounds like its legit, but I don't know. Free fishing gear for filling out product testing info. Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

B
beaverfan
Ya I've been suckered into that one before! I sure as heck never got anything worth getting. I think the only thing I ever got was one of those red plastic hook remover things. I wouldn't waste your time with it.

T
Thuggin4Life
I know someone who got some stickers and some line. i tried to sign up online and it errored at the end but now i get dumb emails at least weekly from them.

T
The Nothing
In all honesty, you gotta pay to play. Sure, they might send you something, but they would rather you pay up for their $150+ membership

A
autofisher
I won't lie. I cancelled my membership. They kept sending me books when I didn't ask for them and then would try to get me to pay for them. When I sent them back I had to pay. I didn't like them. They hosed me or at least tried to. It's not really worth it to me.

B
beaverfan
Not at all worth it! Sounds like those old school book and music clubs. I wonder why they never sent me any books? Probably because I didn't pay anything. Years ago when I joined they offered me like a 90 day free trial or something. When it came to pay for it, I hadn't received anything worthwile so I didn't pay to play the game!