North American Fishing Club?

A
adambomb
Did anybody else get a brochure from them recently? It sounds like its legit, but I don't know. Free fishing gear for filling out product testing info. Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Ya I've been suckered into that one before! I sure as heck never got anything worth getting. I think the only thing I ever got was one of those red plastic hook remover things. I wouldn't waste your time with it.

I know someone who got some stickers and some line. i tried to sign up online and it errored at the end but now i get dumb emails at least weekly from them.

In all honesty, you gotta pay to play. Sure, they might send you something, but they would rather you pay up for their $150+ membership

I won't lie. I cancelled my membership. They kept sending me books when I didn't ask for them and then would try to get me to pay for them. When I sent them back I had to pay. I didn't like them. They hosed me or at least tried to. It's not really worth it to me.

Not at all worth it! Sounds like those old school book and music clubs. I wonder why they never sent me any books? Probably because I didn't pay anything. Years ago when I joined they offered me like a 90 day free trial or something. When it came to pay for it, I hadn't received anything worthwile so I didn't pay to play the game!