Nice trouts :D

B
bassman503
Hit Blue lake today with my family at around 10 am. Fished till 12. We were the first ones there. In about 10 minutes after making my first cast i hooked a fish but lost it. Then 15 minutes later a few folks showed up. I then had a goooood solid take but lost it too because the knot to my mono bumper tied to the braid broke off. I felt like I lost a goood fish. My little brother then catches this beast on his 4 ft 3245 years old rod haha. I caught one little stocker and jason caught the rest.
I dont know how to crop pictures haha But this is jasons fish

And the other two fishes

T
TTFishon
Nice! Looks like a fun day on the water!

N
nwkiller
nice job, and nice fish!

B
bassman503
Thanks. It sure was. We were the only people to catch anything so it felt awfully good when every pair of eyes look your way and take a peak at your bucket

N
nwkiller
heck ya, again nice pictures!

troutdude
Thanks. It sure was. We were the only people to catch anything so it felt awfully good when every pair of eyes look your way and take a peak at your bucket

Bucket Lookers...LOL! Good for you.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
GungasUncle
It's always how it goes - kids get all the luck They'll catch the biggest, and the most fish every time. Like taking a woman fishing if you're a guy - they'll outfish you every time, without even trying hard. Can't wait till I can take my boy fishing, and get skunked by him. He'll probably catch a steelhead his first time out, while his old man still complains about not getting one for ten years...

Gunga
FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY Nice FISHY lol