Nice trouts :D

B

bassman503

Hit Blue lake today with my family at around 10 am. Fished till 12. We were the first ones there. In about 10 minutes after making my first cast i hooked a fish but lost it. Then 15 minutes later a few folks showed up. I then had a goooood solid take but lost it too because the knot to my mono bumper tied to the braid broke off. I felt like I lost a goood fish. My little brother then catches this beast on his 4 ft 3245 years old rod haha. I caught one little stocker and jason caught the rest.
I dont know how to crop pictures haha But this is jasons fish

0325011332.jpg

And the other two fishes
0325011723.jpg

N

nwkiller

nice job, and nice fish!

B

bassman503

Thanks. It sure was. We were the only people to catch anything so it felt awfully good when every pair of eyes look your way and take a peak at your bucket :D

N

nwkiller

heck ya, again nice pictures!

S

Sinkline

Last edited:
G

GungasUncle

It's always how it goes - kids get all the luck :) They'll catch the biggest, and the most fish every time. Like taking a woman fishing if you're a guy - they'll outfish you every time, without even trying hard. Can't wait till I can take my boy fishing, and get skunked by him. He'll probably catch a steelhead his first time out, while his old man still complains about not getting one for ten years...

Gunga

Gunga

FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY Nice FISHY lol
:)

Top Bottom