Need to make the springer switch????

Y
youngbuck307
So this is my first year getting into winter and im having way to much fun almost dont want to switch over to springers.... but i dont want to miss them like i did last year. I didn't get one. So been thinking its almost time to swap gear and go try and get me a springer.... any one got some tips on rivers who normaly get a lot??? I know willy will this year but im not really into plunking so much... So any coast streams get good runs of springers?

Diehard
Diehard
hit clackamas-sandy

hit clackamas-sandy

the clack and sandy are good places to get springers in another month it should be pretty good all the usual holes bobber and egg or egg/sandshrimp combo the egg and sandshrimp combo does work watch the counts and try to go when the water is good good luck

M
mgdguy
I'm seeing rumors of the first few being caught on the Sandy the last few days. Woohoo!

F
Fishydog
The Willy is always good :cool: by boat is always best. I'll be out of town until Wednesday but if you're up for it I'll take you out Friday, Saturday, or Sunday(although the weekends can be crazy) I usually fish at Sellwood, that's where I got my first Springer, 35 years ago :shock:

K
Kodiak
clack, sandy, and ya a couple of coast rivers like the trask get some. PM sent

Y
youngbuck307
thanks guys looks like i can still wait anouther mouth to pull out the killer eggs i got then?