You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Need Help identifying this species
D
davep
Member
Osmo and I fished the Trask thursday and hooked into a salmon we had never seen before...Even the girl at the burger king drive through had never seen one like this...can anybody help????
H
halibuthitman
Well-known member
I think its a cross between an escaped canadian haterchery atlantic salmon and a dolly varden...... just a guess though
D
davep
Member
Could be...we were casting plugs (spark) at the time
H
halibuthitman
Well-known member
A 'cuda' perhaps!
N
ninja2010
Well-known member
definitely not a cuda... could be a white fish/sucker hybrid?
R
Razz
0
British silver fish.
A
Anyfishisfine
0
Still has a fin, it's a native.
K
Kodiak
0
Its a silver...obviously
Troutski
0
Moderator
Good stuff...
Good stuff...
I believe it is called a California Road Hogg....
Chuck
G
gonefirefighting
0
cleary it is european considering the right hand drive.
H
Hook
0
That's Dave and Osmo riding in style to the fishing hole.