Necanicum River bout time!

O
OnTheDrop
Me and my buddy have been targeting the steelhead the past couple weeks all over it seems like.. We've lost a few. Caught 3 natives. But this weekend we decided to check out the necanicum because the wilson was a bit high for us.. My buddy was using a hot shot and hooked up with a nice lil buck within 20 minutes.. Fishing was then slow for us for a few hours then i decided to try it out and hooked up with one then lost him before i knew it.. Then today with the first few hours of not getting anything (but seeing them quite a bit) finally hooked up with a nice hen drifting some eggs.. It was our first keepers of the season and hopefully plenty to come! He will be posting the pictures soon.

S
SlamNasty56
here are the steelies we picked up this weekend on the necanicum

Last edited:
C
Chrome_Chaser
nice fish guys. Keep the pictures coming,

M
Mike123
Cool pics! :clap:

O
OnTheDrop
kane! send me the other pics in a messsagggeeee

H
here2fish
SlamNasty56 said:
here are the steelies we picked up this weekend on the necanicum

nice fish.

I saw you guys about a week ago on the Wilson at the run above mills bridge, and we were tlking about the pink worm.

Did you guys see any drift boats on the river?

We were thinking about floating it today but hit the Kilchis instead and struck out.

S
SlamNasty56
Alright man I'll send u the rest of them.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good for you guys!

Good for you guys!

Great job guys! :clap: You worked hard at it and it paid OFF. Looking forward to meeting you on the Wilson. I'm hoping to learn a lot from all the more experienced fisher folk.

C
carl hungis
great job, that can be a tough little system!

S
santiamsailor
SWEET AND CHROME!!:clap:

O
OnTheDrop
carl hungis said:
great job, that can be a tough little system!

Yeah it can be. Theres fish all over it though. Its like a creek so they get so spooked!

S
SlamNasty56
we gotta search the whole river and find some new spots to fish next time we go man

O
OnTheDrop
SlamNasty56 said:
we gotta search the whole river and find some new spots to fish next time we go man

are you not going to school? Dude send me those pictures brother. I hope your bro isn't still hung over or sick or whatever. I want to hit eagle today!

S
SlamNasty56
im at school right now so ill get u the pics wen i get home. wednesday ill go to eagle if ur down

O
OnTheDrop
okay lets do it

S
SlamNasty56
I just checked the water levels Eagle is gunna be high..