Name that spot, the movie.

bigfootfish

Yeppers, you read it right. Name that spot, videos only, please. I will even wait for some other OFFer to post the first video. Of course, this thread may fall flat. But who knows?

:rolleyes:BFF:think:

M

Moe

sounds like a good Idea, but I don't have any videos....

bigfootfish

gone fishin'

gone fishin'

:(I think almost everybody is gone fishing. I dunno why I'm not.....:(

BFF

L

lilsalmon

I'm not fishing...spending my birthday with my two wonderful sons...I have an awesome video on my phone but I don't know how to get it here....hehe...tonight I will play around with it and see what happens. I can get it to my computer but cannot upload it here....hmmmmm probably something simple...this is a good idea btw....

R

Rascal

I'm not fishing...spending my birthday with my two wonderful sons...I have an awesome video on my phone but I don't know how to get it here....hehe...tonight I will play around with it and see what happens. I can get it to my computer but cannot upload it here....hmmmmm probably something simple...this is a good idea btw....

you can send it to your email then upload it to the forum(but it will cost a text)

bigfootfish

an idea

an idea

Hi LS,

I got an idea. Go into your phone's contact list and add your own phone number to your contact list. If it gives you the oppourtunity to add you personal e-mail address next to your own phone number, then do so. Then go to MY VIDEOS, pull up your video and try to send it as a video message, to your own number. Your phone should then ask you if you want to send the video to your own number OR your e-mail address. If it gives you the choice, send it as an e-mail, then it might work. I can do that with my phone, but it won't work if you have ever told your e-mail box to notify you of new e-mails via your phone. I have a Samsung Touch with Verizon. Hope that might work. Oh, if it works then go to your e-mail box and see if it arrived. It might go into your junk folder, so watch for it.
Opps, I got to go to work!

BFF

L

lilsalmon

thanks guys...its the uploading to the forum that I can't get to work...just need to spend more time on it....thanks again.

bigfootfish

LS, you may have to create a username on youtube, then upload your video there so you can put it on OFF.

BFF

bigfootfish

oh well...here goes!

oh well...here goes!

let's see if I can remember how to do this...[YOUTUBE]9CLmWn_dQxY[/YOUTUBE]

Wow! Maybe that's too hard. Let's try........[YOUTUBE]BPhrziulCfQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
R

Rascal

are they both the same body of water? if so ill guess santiam

bigfootfish

nope

nope

Sorry it took so long to answer your guess, Rascal. A hint.....Central Oregon.:think:

BFF

bigfootfish

Okay, I just got back a another little vacation. That's the Metolius.

BFF

F

fishtales

ok who's next... next one