Nada on Quartzville creek

T
TimberTodd
Tossed bugs till early afternoon with no success. The water was dropping but still plenty high cold, and fast. Did I mention cold!! The weather was great. The fire rings are still in place and I saw 3 campers along the river. I didn't see anyone else fishing. Here are some scenery shots for everyone. That is snow in the last picture. IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpg

J
jimmy
sorry about nada fish, cool photos, reminds me of welches..... thanks for posting.

Reactions: lilsalmon
S
sapo
That's a beautiful place, though it seems like the few people who went to Quartzville this weekend also got skunked. Looks like a nice place, though!

T
TimberTodd
Argh, one of the pictures is sideways!! Sorry. Jimmy, the area is so peaceful. I was just glad to be able to get on the river. The last time I wet a hook was just before the snowmageddon in February.

troutdude
troutdude
Yes indeed Jimmy; Qville Creek and the Welches area (Zigzag, etc.) are very similar. Both very scenic, and peaceful.

M
mikeee2362
Beautiful area!! Better luck next time Todd!

L
lilsalmon
sounds like you did as good as I did. Got the whole year ahead of us though so we have a lot of time and a lot of water to catch fish. Nice pics. I will post mine soon.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Going home without fish is not bad after spending the day in a place as beautiful and serene as this. Thanks for the pics! ;)