N one been fishing?

T
tomriker
haven't seen many posts this week of people catching fish.. it's been so nice out! is there really no one fishin?! i made it out tonight, overcast and windy for about an hour. only caught 5 :( only 3-4 pounders too

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
haven't seen many posts this week of people catching fish.. it's been so nice out! is there really no one fishin?! i made it out tonight, overcast and windy for about an hour. only caught 5 :( only 3-4 pounders too

Slow day for basstopia lol I was down at the pond today but spent the eve getting things ready for sat. Called ya and left a message maybe you could come out fri if you have time?

N
nwkiller
i gotta work all week sad so sad.....course ill probably get the day off when the sun is gone

T
tomriker
Yeah, tried to call back but went strait to voicemail I'll come down Friday for a bit and bring that tent down. I'll call ya then

B
bassboy
I fished Freeway Lakes yesterday for 5 hours and only got one bite...the cold nights arent helping things much

R
ryan808
FP / TR you guys heading to the pond on Friday? Im taking the day off to fish the last sunny day of the week, maybe I'll head down and bring the prize and help out with setup.

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
FP / TR you guys heading to the pond on Friday? Im taking the day off to fish the last sunny day of the week, maybe I'll head down and bring the prize and help out with setup.

That would be awesome , was supposed to have the day off completely but may have to go in Fri eve for a bit to test bldg pressurization will be free all day though ,gonna try and convince them that sat with one of our other PMs will be better this is the kinda stuff I dont like about my position. Besides apparently the smallies are biting ! I will be there most of the day give me a call you two and we will make a plan

Last edited:
jhop111
jhop111
I fished Triangle on monday, still cold at 51-53 degrees and nothing in the shallows. Fished bond butte yesterday water was up to 57.5 and lots off little bluegill and baby bass but nothing big. I found a new way to whack blue gill, small sinking rapala with chartrues top and white bottom seemed to get a fish on every cast. That pond is too shallow and already very full of heavy green slime on the bottom.