N coast is hot!

S
steelhead1
Active member
me and my bud went 7/8 today,lots of pretty wild fish (C&R) and a couple hatchery cutters!:D
 
  • DSC01518(2).jpg
  • DSC01517(1).jpg
  • DSC01514(1).jpg
  • DSC01516(1).JPG
  • DSC01520(1).jpg
Thats awesome, really nice day!
 
Great job! I see you have a fishing companion who does more than help you find the fish....

Good looking dog.
 
Great looking fish!
 
nice fish!!! im waiting for it to get hot in my neck of the woods. but im still fishing anyways :D
 
awesome fish :clap: that rain sure helped didn't it?
 
Very nice indeed.
 
Wow epic day on the water! Great job guys!
 
steelhead1 said:
me and my bud went 7/8 today,lots of pretty wild fish (C&R) and a couple hatchery cutters!:D

Nice fish! Even better that you could take your Black Lab with you. I had a Black Lab back in the day but I always had to leave him home when I went fishing because if I brought him along he wouldn't stop swimming around and scaring the fish. Now I have a dog that hates the water, but I can't bring her either because she is always getting into things and trying to eat my bait :D
 

Similar threads

Senkosam
Replies
3
Views
935
Senkosam
Senkosam
bass
Replies
2
Views
662
bass
bass
bass
Replies
1
Views
913
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
5
Views
990
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
12
Views
2K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Back
Top Bottom