My first Springer (actually first Salmon)

B

BobbiDollPDX

Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

S

Swamp Puppy

CONGRATS! wow...first springer on your first trrip out. lucky you. i fished all last season and didn't get my first fish until my 4th or 5th trip (i stop counting after awhile lol ) this year.

nice fish!

S

STIKTIME

Congrats on your first springer!!!!! Good job!!!!! What technique were you using?

H

Hawk

Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

A reel Beauty...Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

O

OnTheFly

I just love success stories. Looks like the guy next to you has one on also.

C

Cohosanders

:clap:Good job Bobbi:DSweet looking fish:)Way to go:dance:

S

Specialed

Salem, OR and willing to travel for fish!!
Very cool-I tried hooking into my first one this year and switched to sturgeon after awhile. Caught my first oversize sturgeon which was cool-56", which river were you fishing in? Great job on the catch. Hope you catch a bunch more this year!

B

bigdog

Nice job WOW first trip and first fish in the same good job. Now you are hooked and won't be able to turn back :lol:

M

Mike123

Dang! Nice fish! I can't wait to start puttin the wood shampoo to them things!

Top Bottom