My first Springer (actually first Salmon)

BobbiDollPDX
Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

Swamp Puppy
CONGRATS! wow...first springer on your first trrip out. lucky you. i fished all last season and didn't get my first fish until my 4th or 5th trip (i stop counting after awhile lol ) this year.

nice fish!

mgdguy
That is awesome! Congrats! :clap:

bigsteel
nice fish,,,way to go:clap::clap::clap:

Thuggin4Life
Nice looking fish. Good job onb your first trip.

STIKTIME
Congrats on your first springer!!!!! Good job!!!!! What technique were you using?

Hawk
BobbiDollPDX said:
Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

A reel Beauty...Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

OnTheFly
I just love success stories. Looks like the guy next to you has one on also.

Cohosanders
:clap:Good job Bobbi:DSweet looking fish:)Way to go:dance:

lilsalmon
Great looking fish....good job :yay:

troutdude
Kewl!

Kewl!

Way kewl man! First time out and WHAM!:dance::dance::cool:

And welcome to the forum!

Specialed
Very cool-I tried hooking into my first one this year and switched to sturgeon after awhile. Caught my first oversize sturgeon which was cool-56", which river were you fishing in? Great job on the catch. Hope you catch a bunch more this year!

bigdog
Nice job WOW first trip and first fish in the same good job. Now you are hooked and won't be able to turn back :lol:

Mike123
Dang! Nice fish! I can't wait to start puttin the wood shampoo to them things!

GraphiteZen
Fun fun!!!

Top Bottom