F
Fishonshawn84
Member
Have to call out the latest video from 541fisherman on youtube. To bad he always has his comments turned off. Probably because of all the hate he gets, and rightfully so. His little latest video he has some chick in the drift boat with him. She hooks a fish and is fighting it by, not setting the hook over and over, but doing an aggressive lift/reel down...i think whatever. Then I notice something on her chest..is that a baby strapped to her? Sure is! The next cut the baby is in the car seat sitting on the bench of the boat...so a woman, while fighting a fish in a drift boat, has a baby strapped to her chest, while wearing waders and no PDF... jesus. People fall out of boats...accidents happen. If you dont want to wear a PDF while floating down the river thats fine, I dont..but i also dont have a baby attached to me. If your going to take a baby for a drift, extra precautions should be taken. No wonder he always has his comments turned off. Maybe I'm just a grumpy ass...