Molalla in Canby

M

Markcanby

Hey Guys I was thinking of wading the Molalla this coming weekend. Havent done it in years. thought I would practice my fly fishing any of you guys want to go. Too low to float wont make that mistake again. Carried my pontoon 7 miles in 6 inches of water one year

M

Markcanby

Just out of canby was thinking of walking up from the park. I have caught a lot of cutts in there while fishing for smallies. Some good flows behind the gravel pit.

O

osmosis

I'm still finding fish in the evenings in the mulino/liberal area when I go down to pass some time, and they've gotta go past you to get up here to me. You're bound to find some fish down there in canby.

A

adambomb

I fished a half mile up and downstream of the 211 bridge on saturday. Not much good water there. Fished upstream from wagon wheel sunday, and caught 5 or 6. This heat is really slowing the bite down big time. I would recommend fishing the evening like osmosis. The half mile upstream from Goods Bridge has 4 good holes, but you get there early to beat the swimmers

M

Markcanby

Yeah Im going to fish lower some good spots people dont go to. Hope we get some showers to cool it down some.