Minto Brown ponds/sloughs

B
B14performance
New member
Caught 5 smallies at minto within a couple hours this afternoon. Was surprised at how active they were today. Anybody had any luck with the sloughs off of homestead rd in a while?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
I’ve haven’t fished there. Did you fish from the bank or a yak?
 
fromthelogo said:
I’ve haven’t fished there. Did you fish from the bank or a yak?
This time from the bank but I have an inflatable yak I want to get into the sloughs one of these days
 
Nice. What sort of riggin' were you using?
 
just some 1/8oz-1/4oz crankbaits and a couple 5” senkos wacky style
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
Right on. Sounds like a great outing.
 

Similar threads

P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
903
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
639
bass
bass
bass
Replies
1
Views
869
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
3
Views
7K
infoPoint87
infoPoint87
W
Replies
9
Views
1K
Davpot
D
Back
Top Bottom