Metalheads & mushheads

D
daehleets
Spend of few hours at the river tonight. My buddy was using the "metalhead morsel" bait with his custom yarnie and ended up with a bright late winter run hen. Me on the other hand thought i would stick with my old trusty "jig tipper" and ended up with just a old mushy headed buck. Sure thought that buck would have put up more of a fight for the size of um. :think: PICT0508.jpgPICT0493.jpgPICT0501.jpgPICT0496.jpgPICT0506.jpg

Reactions: brandon4455
N
nwkiller
lol, looks like zombie steel to me!!! thats funny

S
SALTYFISH
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little. How did he taste?

Y
youngbuck307
Lmao hope he didn't eat that... That thing looks like it's been dead on the bank for a few days already....

M
metalfisher76
Pulled a springer outta the crick that looked like that! That`s a "I touched the leader, it counts!" fish. Then ya cut the line.

C
Combat Chuck
nwkiller said:
lol, looks like zombie steel to me!!! thats funny

Dont forget to double tap! :shock: brains, I crave brains....:D

R
Razz
It should SMOKE OK. Looks like some of the fall fish people keep to smoke.

Reactions: metalfisher76
M
metalfisher76
razz said:
it should smoke ok. Looks like some of the fall fish people keep to smoke.

lol

D
daehleets
Razz said:
It should SMOKE OK. Looks like some of the fall fish people keep to smoke.

Ya i hear ya, can't count how many times seen people pull the fall sorebacks off the local spawning beds and say " it il smoke up just fine".

B
BobbiDollPDX
Combat Chuck said:

LOL @ Double Tap! What rule was that?

D
daehleets
SALTYFISH said:
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little. How did he taste?

I will ask the crawdads next time i go fish that spot, little on the soft side for my taste

N
nwkiller
Combat Chuck said:

lol defenetly........Daehleets, arent you supposed to take it home before you start eating it?

S
skunk
metalfisher76 said:
Pulled a springer outta the crick that looked like that! That`s a "I touched the leader, it counts!" fish. Then ya cut the line.

Sweet, I learned a new rule!!!!!

M
metalfisher76
Gunga
Gunga
BobbiDollPDX said:
LOL @ Double Tap! What rule was that?

I belive its from the movie Zombie land. i think i remember watching it and the guy saying something like that.

B
BobbiDollPDX
youngfishtyler said:
I belive its from the movie Zombie land. i think i remember watching it and the guy saying something like that.

Yes I know what movie it is from, that's why I asked which rule it was.

N
nwkiller
yep zombie land and i believe it was rule number 2

S
strawberry shortcake
Just like melons. A sharp tap means let it ripen up. A nice sounding gong means it is just right. But if you push on the blossom end and you end up with melon mush on your thumb, yuck. Smoked mush just doesn't sound good to me. When I was a little girl, splashing along the river's edge while my grandmother worked her magic along the bank below me, I happened to run around a big rock near the edge, coming face to face with just such a dead fish sunning its rotten flesh on the rock face. I screamed bloody murder and went racing through the water towards gamma!!!! When she saw what had frightened me so she laughed so hard she had to go visit the girl tree.

M
markasd
LOL... knarly fish there.. the chromer sure is a beauty!