Love fishing Blue Fox?

N
nwkiller
So DID I!!.....................As an avid hardware fisherman, Loss or breakage of expensive lures ranging in a five dollar price tag comes with the territory.......But I think I have found a solution.....Knd tackle is now in my tackle box because of a picture I saw on the Internet of some spinners that really replicated Blue Fox lures but with a some major "better" variables. First I'll start by telling a small story that happened on the river a few days ago. We were hooking fish Knd lures and one fish came on a blue fox.....While popping the treble hook from the Blue Fox out of the fishes mouth two of the hooks broke off, given the hook was set deep in the bone of the fishes mouth but still broke pretty easy. And after that catastrophe the wire of the lure was bent to no return...... The Knd lure I was using...same size, same color....but single hook, popped out clean every time, even though one was deep in the jaw.... there was no bending of the wire, it was still perfectly strait looking brand new. Most of the time, bouncing lures down the river off of rocks and other bottom dibree start to chip the paint....On blue foxes this will happen every trip where we have to throw a new one on just to have something shiny to get the fish biting. The Knd lure that i used all day hooked two fish and still looked like I just got it out of the packaging..And the best part of the whole thing is that the KND lures are half the price and they are made right here in the North West........all in all the point is why would you go for anything else?? The tackle is better made....Fish love them....and the price is perfect....so if you chuck hardware and are sick of buying expensive tackle that doesn't hold up to "US" metal slingers then check out Knd Custom Tackle on facebook, and get you some! Soon you will be able to go to his website which will be finished hopefully this month.......Don't think of this as a sales pitch........think of it as turning you on to something new, stronger, better...and local! Im sure some other OFF members that are Facebook members will throw there two sense in.....heck maybe they will even throw there reviews on this thread as well!!
100_0560.jpg100_0572.jpg100_0581.jpg2012-04-18_09-12-56_897.jpgBrandon KIng.jpgccccc.jpgcmon.jpgdffdddfdf.pngdgdgdgdgdgds.pngxsdsd.png

brandon4455
brandon4455
ii also want to say ive heard nothing but good stuff about those spinners and have seen you guys just tear it up with those knd sprockets...awesome product. Will be getting my dad some for fall salmon when it rolls around

J
JeannaJigs
Kevin really stepped up with excellent compassion and customer service when my gear was stolen and sent me literally hundreds of dollars in gear from his company including about 40 of his spinners, and they are hands down amazing craftsmanship. I like that they are heavier than their piece of crap blue fox counterparts, getting into the zone quicker and more efficiently. Hate having to use lead to get a damn blue fox down!

I still like a couple colors of blue foxes that he doesn't have, yet, but I will be buying only from KND for everything else.

Great guy that deserves all the spinner business in the PNW (and beyond)

No pictures from me but I've hooked several steelhead with these sexy spinners and would probably be more if I fished spinners more.

M
Modest_Man
What makes them heavier? How thick are the blades? Any close up shots of them?

Y
Yogidabear
I have trown blue foxes until my are felt like it was going to fall off, never even a bump tried waiting until it hit bottom reeling slow, fast, zig zag nothing. also tried little cleos with zero luck. I would realy like to catch one on a spinner just to feel it hit. I'm going to check into the lures thanks .

Ray

J
JeannaJigs
Modest_Man said:

I think they're a slightly thicker blade, exact measurements, no idea. The bell seems to be thicker as well but it might just be my crappy eyes misjudging lol. Chris probably has close ups, I don't at the moment, could get one tomorrow...time to hit the sack though, fishing in the AM.

N
nwkiller
Modest man i will throw up a pic or two on them...the thing that makes them slightly heavier is the SPROCKET under body

C
ChezJfrey
Modest_Man said:

NW Killer has some photos that can be clicked for a fairly decent view. They are the Squid Vicious version, but I'm sure the rest of the construction is comparable to their standard spinner.

N
nwkiller
thanks CJF!!!!....here are some of the regular sprockets.....
292594_171804686283246_1258807265_n.jpg424825_104711279659254_715813561_n.jpg
And some of the Salty sprockets....great for salmon, coho are going to tear them up!
533336_171805092949872_619411710_n.jpg548140_125227607607621_1125052192_n.jpg

Thanks for everyones input!

M
Mad dog
Dude!!!!

To hell with the spinners.....I can't get past the beercan belt in the one pic!!!! Where can I get one of those!!! :clap: ;)

Nice spinners! I'll probably pick up a few before the coho roll in! :D

R
rippin fish lips
The "Underground spinner"

The "Underground spinner"

Just like you have "underground" artists. (artists that are not in the mainstream music industry).

These KND sprocket spinners are worth every penny spent on them. Two of my friends recently ordered a dozen of the lures. They had hooked a 20lb salmon the first day they got them, and on their first ever casts with these Amazing spinners.

They stopped fishing right away to call me and give me the report. They described the action of the lure to me and how they were the same size as blue foxes but heavier and 100x better. I then got my gear, hopped in the jeep and took off to the river to meet up with them.

Main reason is because i wanted to see this lure in person. Amazing is all i could think as soon as he dropped one in my hand. I fished it with no luck but my buddy ryan hooked this trout after losing his salmon.

If your one that loves spinner fishing for trout, My advise to you... Order some and do not hesitate!

This trout slammed the #4 yellow body.

sprockettrout.jpg

That was with Gages bach of lures, A week later Ryan ended up ordering a set of these KND sprocket spinners.

The first day he got his, he went fishin. Not even 1 hour into his trip he hooked this 28" thick as can be steelie on the #4 red bodie sprocket.

sprocketsteel.jpg

Kevin from KND custom tackle has spinner makin figured out (better then blue fox) and IMHO by a huge margin.

I am ordering some in the next week, and once i get those it will probably and most likey be the only spinner i fish. I fished mepps, blue fox, panthermartin, and R&B spinners for a while now and none of them can compare to the style, action, and weight of the KND Sprocket spinner.

Don't hesitate and go order you some! Any color will work just as good, but with this lure colors do not even matter.

More reports to come when i get my bach, and once i lose my last sprocket spinner i will be picking the phone up right away.

J
JeannaJigs
A huge salmon nailed a size 5 today, it was epic. Unfortunately it came unbuttoned but it went crazy. Shane is my witness LOL

T
Throbbit _Shane
It was frickin sweet! It came flying out of the water completely ! Too bad it spit the hook shortly after that.