Lost rod

N
nwkiller
7' ugly stick with grey okuma spinning reel wth blue blue fox. N. Fork smith river around bridge 4. Anyone finds it id be extatic to get it back. Thanks

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
That sucks!!! I hope you get it back!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Sure hope that it finds its way back home.

B
Bucknasty
What day were you out there? I Fish out there consistantly, didn't see it on Friday or Saturday. I will be back out again this week,Ill hit you up if i find it. Also i know the older gentleman that lives at bridge 1 with the red tundra, Ill swing in and ask him if he picked it up.

N
nwkiller
Bucknasty said:
What day were you out there? I Fish out there consistantly, didn't see it on Friday or Saturday. I will be back out again this week,Ill hit you up if i find it. Also i know the older gentleman that lives at bridge 1 with the red tundra, Ill swing in and ask him if he picked it up.

thanks for the reply. i was there on sunday do u happen to drive a 4runner or chevy s10 tan. let me know......thanks

E
eugene1
hope you get it back, how was the fishing?

18406ej
18406ej
At first I thought that "Lost rod" was referring to a physical issue. I hope that you find your gear soon- did you post your loss on Craigslist? Some people are very honest and would get it back to you.

N
nwkiller
Thanks guys ill check into craigslist. Fishing was not as good as i had hoped