Looking for 20-22' forward helm, inboard gm v6/8 jet boat.

S
supertodd
I lost my house and my 18' customweld Viper2 jet boat in the alemeda fire and looking for a replacement boat would prefer 1997 or newer. Just thought I would post on here and see if anyone can help me find a boat. Sometimes its fun to help people spend money. Included a pic of what was left of my boat.

1614378014611.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin
Damn...

S
supertodd
firepic.PNG

00Swede
00Swede
Some pretty devastating photos for sure. I can't even imagine.
Just curious but what are you and most people doing as far recovery. Rebuilding or just moving on?
Wishing you well, either way.

S
supertodd
I'm rebuilding, , one neighbor bought a house in medford, another neighbor is rebuilding. I owed 120K on my house so it was more economical to use insurance money to rebuild. I will have a brand new house, but lost so much personal family stuff, We had no early notification to evacuate and as I was driving out everything was on fire. I had time to grab firearms(No Ammo), documents, a bag of clothes, earlier in the week I had went salmon fishing one day and trout fishing the next and had those poles in my living room so I grabbed them. by the time I got that in my truck it was bumber to bumber of evacuees fleeing. No way I could pull out and back up to the boat. Furnately I had a tow bar on my 69 cj5 so I hooked it up and left hoping the fire would miss my house. A police buddy called me at 1145 that night and informed me nothing was left. I had Country Financial for insurance and they were very good to deal with because I had one of their best policies for my house. I lost items I will never be able to replace but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 00Swede
00Swede
00Swede
Respect, sir...Stay Strong!

S
supertodd
well I drove to idaho last week and bought a 2003 fish Rite 20' explorer, 350 ci, hamilton pump, 8 hp yamaha high thrust outboard.

Reactions: 00Swede
S
supertodd
received_335759051156754[1].jpeg

Reactions: NKlamerus, Clbagshaw, 00Swede and 1 other person