Little fighters!

F
fishingfreak
Went out last week on 3 separate days to land some little fighters! One Day I went with IMfishing and the next with Cohokid. 3 days in a row (God I love these Ho's they are definitely little fighters). I landed 3 the 1st day (My Last Post), 3 the 2nd and 2 fish the last day out. Here are the pics from the last 2 days out. What a blast I am having on my 1st Coho Season. I hope I can get 3 more days in this week. I know I am having more fun and better luck on the Sandy. Brighter Fish too!
10-2-2010Coho001.jpg9-29-2010Coho013.jpg9-29-2010Coho005.jpg9-29-2010Coho003.jpg
FF

F
fishindude
You are " Da Man " . Great job & nice pictures .:clap::clap:

R
rippin fish lips
wow! nice fish! way to put a beat down on them coho! nice fish and pictures!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to do it to 'em!! :clap: :clap: :D

I
imfishing
Smitty Lives...

Smitty Lives...

Hello All,

I cannot tell one lie at all.

Yes, I did go fishing with the mighty FF...Again.

W
waco
you are the coho's serial killer!!! nice job!! i can't even get one and you 3 on a day!! :protest: can you take me fishing?? :pray:

A
Airs98
Not so little...!!!

M
michigan_transplant
what bait are you using to get all these???

A
autofisher
Way to go man...... Looks like I need to go up there and kidnap you Tom and CJ. Havin a great rookie season aren't we?

M
mgdguy
You are a god among fishermen here :clap:

J
Johnny Southpaw
Way to go! Awesome.

C
Coho Kid
Nice fish man, I love catching those coho up there with ya.

F
fishingfreak
Airs98 said:
Not so little...!!!
No I had to keep that Buck although he was a little colored. He is the biggest Coho I have caught at 15.3lbs. He fought hard.

F
fishingfreak
Coho Kid said:
Nice fish man, I love catching those coho up there with ya.

Ya me too! I found some nice holes yesterday and a prior trip you will Love em.lol

F
fishingfreak
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate it. I am having a blast on my Rookie season! Love Oregon Fishing!

FF