Listen to the rhythm of the...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Moderator
fallin' RAIN!!!! :dance::dance: Can you hear it? Can you smell it? Can you taste it? Can you wait for it? I can't!!!!! :lol::lol:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
 
Me thinks you have some symptoms of Angler's Anxiety Syndrome. But then, many of us have been anxiously awaiting more "rain" fall.

May several nooks land on your tag, and into your fridge n' freezer.
 
oh ya, this is what I have been waiting for
 
need to get me some good rain gear... sigh.
 
The stupid sun is shining here.
 
I think you all need help.
 
I think this rain is really gonna make fishing bad this weekend.. everyone should stay home.. :D :D haha..
 

Similar threads

Grant22
Replies
4
Views
2K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
2K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
683
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
579
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom