Last chance to win..

Santiam338

Last chance for me today to win the tourney...Right off the bat I caught a nice nate....Got it released ok and only a minute later...BIG FISH ON!!!

Thought I had a contender with this big buck,but alas...Extra fin..

Pretty fish though..I would of liked a better picture,but nowhere to beach...Then Bro Ken caught the first keeper...

Then I had what I thought was another contender,but just a nice buck that was extra strong...Put on quite a show...

Then another big fish on...

This was another strong nate...Bro Kens best fish to date....Put your shades on...He is BRIGHT...

Ended up going 6 for 9...4 nates released and 2 bonkers... No winners though...LOL

waco

Nice!! I'm going tomorrow for my last chance!! Last saturday I hooked a big one (it was going to be my biggest ever and probably the winner for the tourney) but got away!!

Santiam338

Nice!! I'm going tomorrow for my last chance!! Last saturday I hooked a big one (it was going to be my biggest ever and probably the winner for the tourney) but got away!!
Good luck...I will be pulling for you...Catch a BIG ONE!!

9 hook-ups.... you sound like a winner to me! great day of fishing. Winner or not, you have certainly been a contender is the tournament and I respect and appreciate that, thank you.. and may march be even better to you-

billfisher

Nice! What a great day on the water. Man, that is a bright fish.
Its nice to see brothers as fishing buddys, great job!:clap:

Wow! Beautiful fish. Win the tourney or lose i am always happy with a day like that. I beat the banks hard today and got one nice bright hen that measured 29 inches. I had a huge fish on that was probably 35-37 inches and lost it at the bank because i forgot my net. Live and learn.
I wish i cod hook more native fish like you. I have only caught two this year and both fish put up an amazing fight!

for ads free experience.

Top Bottom