Last 2 Coho outings

F
fishingfreak
I went for my last 2 trips early last month for Coho. I had a blast exploring the Sandy during Coho season and found some really nice holes for next year. I also hit the Clack in search of new holes and found a few. The 1st fish i landed the 1st day out was my last Chromer of the season cause the rest were dark and hit the smoker. I also learned some new low clear water float techniques with clear bobbers and UV Glow salmon beads w/scent. Here are the results.
Thanks,

FF

T
tnffishman
nice feeeeeesh man

P
Phil_Bud
coho game is on lock bud...keep it up...like the pix

I
Ifishforfood
man.... those things look nice!!

A
autofisher
Looks like someone's been busy..... nice fish bud.... be they were a blast.

F
fishingfreak
Thanks everyone! It has been a blast my 1st season learning new things and places. Much more fun fishing for the big ones!

T
tnffishman
Jeez, first season?!?!? Can't imagine what next year will hold

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go!

S
skunk
You did alright there!

C
CoastieFlo
Nice pics there but wow when they are tomato's with black fins you really should release em.....they are not worth eating at that point. Just sayin

F
fishingfreak
Nice pics there but wow when they are tomato's with black fins you really should release em.....they are not worth eating at that point. Just sayin

Actually when the Coho come in to the Clack and EC they turn Red within 3 to 4 days but the meat still cut's Red. However I smoked my last 10 fish, packaged them, and donated all of it to a local Homeless shelter. Myself I would not keep them but there are less fortunate people in the World that really enjoy eating smoked salmon and Love it. I don't mind filling a tag and someones else's belly. No offense taken though!

FF

FF

C
CoastieFlo
Excellent! Good for you