Landed my 2nd steelhead!!!

B
Bswe22
Went out this morning and was able to bring in my 2nd steelhead ever!!! What a blast!!! Im ready for my 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th........:clap::clap::clap:

T
TimberTodd
Congrats!!

E
eugene1
Sweet steelie hen! I think you are now ruined & welcome to the party. Were you running that jig under a bobber or just twitching it?

Best,

B
Bswe22
It was under a cleardrift bobber. It's exciting to see that bobber get sucked under!!!! I am hooked!!!! Actually back at it again trying for my 3rd!!!

Y
Yogidabear
Nightmare jig strikes again, nice fish. now the addiction only gets worse try and not clean out every nightmare jig in the area, like I did

rogerdodger
nice, love it, great job.

Hooked Up
Nice fish! Probably won't be able to get out until October so keep the pics coming.

E
eugene1
Nice, keep hitting the river!

Best,

It was under a cleardrift bobber. It's exciting to see that bobber get sucked under!!!! I am hooked!!!! Actually back at it again trying for my 3rd!!!

W
waco
Good job man!!!

Raincatcher
Oh, dear...cut up all your bank cards, including your debit card...you are now on STEELHEAD CRACK!! :shy: Nice job...:clap:

S
Silvers&Steelies
Very nice. Now all your gonna think about is catching the next one. The first few are the ones you never forget.

I
igquick
dang congrats! I've caught my fair share of steelies from buoy 10 but I bet it's ten times better getting them with a bobber off the bank right?

hobster
dang congrats! I've caught my fair share of steelies from buoy 10 but I bet it's ten times better getting them with a bobber off the bank right?

A lot more challenging that's for sure. Nice chrome fish dude, shes a pretty one for this time of year.

C
ChezJfrey
Nightmare jig strikes again

No joke...started trying that jig for the first time around spring and it was money on the Clack that time of year.

I
Igor
Oh, dear...cut up all your bank cards, including your debit card...you are now on STEELHEAD CRACK!! :shy: Nice job...:clap:

We might have to do an intervention folks! Seriously, outstanding job ... steelhead is by a large margin my favorite fishing.

D
DrTheopolis
Won't be long until it's time for winter steelhead.

If you're new to fishing for winters, the most important thing is to practice before you go. The best way to practice is to take off your clothes, wrap your entire body in Saran Wrap, then turn the shower on as cold as it goes. Stand in there all day, while pretending to hold a rod.

Just like winter steelhead fishing.

D
DYJ

Don't forget to practice tying egg loops once your hands are completely numb...

I already miss fishing in swimming shorts and tank tops...