Lakes near Odell

A
adambomb
I'll be staying at Odell lake this weekend, and was interested in some of the smaller lakes in the area. I'm looking for a short to moderate hike, with some scenery and some fishing. Anybody ever fish any of the small lakes in the area?

T
Thuggin4Life
i haven't but i have seen a lot of them on google earth. you should pull up google earth and look at some and find a few that are close to a dirt road. there are ots of road up in that area. then you will have to make some kind of map/directions and have some idea of where to pull over and start beating brush. I bet you would have no proble finding them. good luck and have fun.

I
ICamel49
Upper and Lower Marilyn Lakes are accessible from the Gold Lake Road. They are a short hike and could yield some nice brookies. They are not restricted to fly fishing only, like Gold Lake is.

P
pkasperek
Rosary Lakes

trail head is right behind the huge red gravel barn in between Odell and Willamette Ski Pass on the East side of highway 58.

It is about a 3 mile hike to the first lake, there are 3 small lakes in a row and are chucked full of large rainbows and Brooke trout.

A
adambomb
Thanks for the tips guys! we just got back and didn't make it to any other lakes besides Gold lake, and I don't even have a fly rod anymore! The weather wasn't the best for hiking with the little lady either.