Kodiak??

C
carl hungis
I have not been on this board for awhile. just wondering how he is doing? If your out there phil shoot me a PM
 
M
Mike123
carl hungis said:
I have not been on this board for awhile. just wondering how he is doing? If your out there phil shoot me a PM

I been hunting with him off and on... he's busy working and shooting birds! ;)
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Why hasent he been getting on the forum lately? That guy was cool. :(
 
K
koboabe
Troutier Bassier said:
Why hasent he been getting on the forum lately? That guy was cool. :(

as Mike123 put it... :p
Mike123 said:
he's busy working and shooting birds! ;)
 
I
I Grade
'we are nihilists Lebowski! we believe in NOTHING!'

Love the name carl!

I miss Kodiak too....smart and polite.

I Grade
 
C
carl hungis
I Grade said:
'we are nihilists Lebowski! we believe in NOTHING!'

Love the name carl!

I miss Kodiak too....smart and polite.

I Grade

Ha! good work on the quote! One of my all time favorite movies!
 

Similar threads

FairweatherFisher
Replies
4
Views
346
FairweatherFisher
FairweatherFisher
C_Run
Replies
6
Views
373
C_Run
C_Run
NKlamerus
Replies
19
Views
499
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
F
Replies
8
Views
460
Fin Chaser
F
P
Replies
6
Views
396
jamisonace
jamisonace
Top Bottom