Kayak girl, new outfit (NSFW)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
:lol: sorry, I just could not resist, gotcha!..."Not Soaked Fishing Wear" for my Kayak girl, this is a "Cloud Chaser" from RuffWear- upper part sheds rain during land outings and lower part fits snug to add a little warmth under her camo floatation jacket for long boat/kayak outings....

Last edited by a moderator:
T
TimberTodd
Thats one stylin pup!

E
eugene1
Yeah, you got me!

Nice of you to keep the dog warm,

B
billfisher
Shes pretty but I'm a little dissapointed. ;)

troutdude
troutdude
Supermodel of the dog world!

S
sherman
Ruffwear makes good products. I tried a few different harnesses for my Labs from the pet stores, but none of them held up like the ones they now wear from Ruffwear.

N
Noahk
Ha! I got one too!
DSCF9018.jpg
DSCF9014.jpg
dog.jpg

O
OnTheFly
Last year at East Lake. Cloey is 70lbs now. Good idea about the warmware for your dog.

East Lake.jpg

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
rogerdodger said:
oh man, great picture, I just love Lab puppies...my wife's Aunt Betsy has a Lab training/boarding business in Montana, on one visit she had like 20 black lab puppies, small ones, and my big lab Zippo (who we got from her) and I spent hours one afternoon laying on the grass just letting all those puppies climb on us and chew with their little sharp teeth...the sort of thing you never forget...cheers, roger
I know what you mean about the pupipes. My dog had 7 other brothers and sisters and I got to do what you did when the people came over with all of them. They let them out and, for a moment, stayed in a little herd then dispersed and did random puppy stuff. I wanted all of them. Can't imagine 20!