jzell makes the move

J
jzell
Greetings Kokeheads,

Discovered you guys today and I'm glad I hooked up. A recent post in another site got pulled and I've had it....I'm outta there.

Hopefully you guys are up for some fun.:dance:

jz

ps...Have some ideas for a post or two to heat up the Kokanee section.

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
Hey I recognize you. Welcome to OFF.

O
Oregonchris
You sound familiar. That other place has been on a steady decline lately...

You will find a much different attitude here.you can actually act like an adult without and adminimom and henchmen in your shadow.

Last edited:
J
jzell
Chime in guys. Who's over here? Really glad I found this.

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to OFF...

Welcome to OFF...

Nice to have you on OFF not sure if you remember me but I sure do remember you. A hardy welcome to you, look forward to your post..you are quite the Koke magnet if I remember correctly. Check out the archives, some very interesting threads and post concerning our soft mouthed friends.
Tight lines and again welcome...

Chuck

O
Oregonchris
jzell said:
Greetings Kokeheads,
ps...Have some ideas for a post or two to heat up the Kokanee section.

I am at the edge of my seat!!!.....let er rip:)

C
capron6
Welcome, jzell. Yep, I am on this one too. I'm up for some of your antics, let'er rip.
Ron

S
Silver Bullets
Hey John,
Now that da lure is out of the box...what ya got for us? I know you've got something up your sleeve!

B
BlackTalon
I am here too!

I am here too!

I am on several of the boards and recognize your moniker. Waiting for all of that special information.

Evan Harris

F
Fishtopher
Haha, I dont even fish for Kokes on a regular basis, but this has me intrigued....is there some secret koke head club, or you guys all IFish transplants?:lol:

K
kokaneepoweroregon
John welcome abord .Looking forward to the great information you provide .We look forwaed to seeing you again at on of our derbys. Greg

J
jzell
Hey can someone tell me where I check or uncheck a box so that I DON"T get emails after someone posts to a thread I've started?

Thanks, jz

A
ArcticAmoeba
Chris, this guy, John is locally famous practically! Haha!:lol: But I remember reading many a post, while on a fishing break while stuck working essentially... I applied tactics when I came back down to the local stomping grounds, and re-upped my productivity. Got me back doin the Koke dance thats for sure! But yeah, there is almost a secret KokeHead society! I have been out of the loop for a bit here, and it is nice to see more fanatics out and about on this forum. Wailin on the mini Socks.:cool:

John, in the "User CP" portion of very top tool bar. Should have that as an option. I know it is an option, but pok around the Control Panel, and all the different tabs in your little member info page thing... Welcome to this 'ol ship JZell. You will like it here in the Kokanee forums, I'm sure of it!

O
Oregonchris
ArcticAmoeba said:
Chris, this guy, John is locally famous practically! Haha!:lol: But I remember reading many a post, while on a fishing break while stuck working essentially... I applied tactics when I came back down to the local stomping grounds, and re-upped my productivity. Got me back doin the Koke dance thats for sure! But yeah, there is almost a secret KokeHead society! I have been out of the loop for a bit here, and it is nice to see more fanatics out and about on this forum. Wailin on the mini Socks.:cool:

Ya Im hoping he spills all his secrets...:D

F
Fishtopher
Ah, thanks for putting me in the know!

C
cavdad45
Fishtopher said:
Haha, I dont even fish for Kokes on a regular basis, but this has me intrigued....is there some secret koke head club, or you guys all IFish transplants?:lol:

I was here long before the brownshirts of Ifish banned me. :tongue:

F
Fishtopher
:lol::lol:

R
roguerick
Fishtopher said:

Yes Fishtopher, Koke heads also known as "Children of the corn":lol:

J
joemomma
Welcome John! This is a great place!

M
Mokai
Hey , nice to have ya over here jzell...