Just for laughs

F
FishSchooler
I have just produced some new Mock TCO blades!

Now out, the all new Pure UV Modded Inferno and the Contrasting UV Dot Blades!
 
Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
wowowowowow,
What do we Have Here?
You gonna use that for Coho?
 
F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
wowowowowow,
What do we Have Here?
You gonna use that for Coho?

You took it too literally... but yes, I might
 
T
Troutier Bassier
You should, They look Nice.... Sorta..
 
O
osmosis
Watch out, TCO has some good lawyers :D
 
F
FishSchooler
So does anyone know what I used for the UV?
 
D
dude young
FishSchooler said:
So does anyone know what I used for the UV?
Depleted uranium? What do I win?
 
F
FishSchooler
dude young said:
Depleted uranium? What do I win?

Um... no not quite
 
K
Kodiak
Inverted colors in paint shop.
 
K
Kodiak
SEE UV stuff gets EATEN!
 
A
Anyfishisfine
I can see it now.

FishSchooler walking around Portland wearing a trench coat.

He opens up his coat to display his wares...

"Psst, hey, want to buy a spinner, how about a Rolex?"
 
K
Kodiak
Anyfishisfine said:
I can see it now.

FishSchooler walking around Portland wearing a trench coat.

He opens up his coat to display his wares...

"Psst, hey, want to buy a spinner, how about a Rolex?"

LOL! Coping some one is a high form of flatery. I'm flatered....and soon next few days..relax.
 
F
FishSchooler
F
Fishtopher
While were guessing....
.
.
.
.
.
You were playing with the picture settings on your Kodak...

Sepia, Mosiac, Black & White, Negative...
 
F
FishSchooler
Fishtopher said:
While were guessing....
.
.
.
.
.
You were playing with the picture settings on your Kodak...

Sepia, Mosiac, Black & White, Negative...

Closest...
those are phone pictures!
 
kirkster
kirkster
FishSchooler said:
So does anyone know what I used for the UV?

Sunlight;)
 
A
Anyfishisfine
Did you make that UV worm you found into paint, or just buy the UV paint at Fisherman's?
 
F
FishSchooler
Anyfishisfine said:
Did you make that UV worm you found into paint, or just buy the UV paint at Fisherman's?

Worm?
 
A
Anyfishisfine
FishSchooler said:

Didn't you find a worm a while back that you were speculating might be UV?
 
F
FishSchooler
Anyfishisfine said:
Didn't you find a worm a while back that you were speculating might be UV?

Oh yeah, I saw the strange metallic green/blue reflection, Kodiak stuck a different worm under a black light and it lit up!
 

Similar threads

Shaun Solomon
Replies
39
Views
2K
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
The Guides Forecast
Replies
3
Views
441
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
452
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
349
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
E
Replies
15
Views
583
troutdude
troutdude
Top Bottom