Just a intresting lil photo.

T
Troutier Bassier
Active member
The salish osprey trying to steal someones catch. Notice its attached to a stringer.
 
That's a great shot! Did you take that pic?
 
Haha I bet he was like WTF!? :lol::lol::lol:
 
Now that there is funny stuff!!
 
TTFishon said:
That's a great shot! Did you take that pic?
I wish... But I do have a camera now. a very old one. A Minolta maxxum 7000 or something
Mike123 said:
Haha I bet he was like WTF!? :lol::lol::lol:
Im sure he was.
rainman said:
Now that there is funny stuff!!

Thank you.
 
Very cool. I saw an episode of Monster Fish where they were pulling some large top water plugs and some tropical eagle came down and hit the plug and ended up hooking himself. They finally had to drag him to the boat to get the hook and line out. As an aside, I love to watch these guys fish, just spectacular birds.
 
I was at salish one time and a Eagle. Not a hawk. A eagle came and scopped up a brooder and flew away..
Then another time that hawk tried to pick up a brooder. Fly with it then dropped it in the thorn bushes. Some people who were desprete (and stupid) Enough to go in the bushes and get it.
 

Similar threads

Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
666
copperjohn
copperjohn
Senkosam
Replies
6
Views
2K
Senkosam
Senkosam
Grant22
Replies
4
Views
2K
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
17
Views
2K
Senkosam
Senkosam
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom