Jeanna what's the story?

plumb2fish
Are you trying to keep us in suspence........?We need some pics ladies......
 
JeannaJigs
It was a day of many missed opportunities. Some takedowns and headshakes and a few seconds of the Fish on high...all resulting in a day of victory....for the fish.

Heck of a nice day to get the boat out though.


Oh, and FYI. Don't use old pickle jars for eggs. Just don't. No matter how well you clean them. That is a smell I don't ever want to smell again.
 
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
It was a day of many missed opportunities. Some takedowns and headshakes and a few seconds of the Fish on high...all resulting in a day of victory....for the fish.

Heck of a nice day to get the boat out though.


Oh, and FYI. Don't use old pickle jars for eggs. Just don't. No matter how well you clean them. That is a smell I don't ever want to smell again.
well, atleast we know there are fish to be caught.. as for the pickle jar blahh...use canning jars
 
BobbiDollPDX
So tired. I am looking forward to becoming one with my bed tonight.
 
JeannaJigs
brandon4455 said:
well, atleast we know there are fish to be caught.. as for the pickle jar blahh...use canning jars

It was a canning jar, that had pickles in it. I didn't have funds to throw down for more so I recycled because Ziplock bags equal crushed skeins. There's fish to be caught in literally every coastal river right now.
 
BobbiDollPDX
plumb2fish said:
Are you trying to keep us in suspence........?We need some pics ladies......

We weren't holding out. We were on the water all day. I just walked in my door 10 minutes ago.

We ate lunch in the dark by the light of my headlamp.
 
plumb2fish
Oh, and FYI. Don't use old pickle jars for eggs. Just don't. No matter how well you clean them. That is a smell I don't ever want to smell again.[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows that old pickle jars and left-over brine are only to be used for putting squid into when sturgeon fishing...lol
 
JeannaJigs
It's true...

Taking the boat out using the ghetto wood slides and cable in the dark is awesome...
 
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
It was a canning jar, that had pickles in it. I didn't have funds to throw down for more so I recycled because Ziplock bags equal crushed skeins. There's fish to be caught in literally every coastal river right now.

oh...well don't put pickles in canning jars jeanna LOL. just yanking your chain i know how it is to not have any extra money it sucks. and thanks for saying that..your making me itch to go fishing even more...i won't be able to sleep until i go with dave and mike can't wait!
 
JeannaJigs
plumb2fish said:
Oh, and FYI. Don't use old pickle jars for eggs. Just don't. No matter how well you clean them. That is a smell I don't ever want to smell again.

Everyone knows that old pickle jars and left-over brine are only to be used for putting squid into when sturgeon fishing...lol[/QUOTE]

Wellllll not everybody!!

I'm going back to my freezer packs! Actually I'm probably done using bait until springers. Can't justify burning through eggs for steelhead.
 
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
It's true...

Taking the boat out using the ghetto wood slides and cable in the dark is awesome...

How about that mid-day double shuttle shuffle?
 
plumb2fish
BobbiDollPDX said:
We weren't holding out. We were on the water all day. I just walked in my door 10 minutes ago.

We ate lunch in the dark by the light of my headlamp.

OK, glad to hear you at least are home safe and got to feel em today. I'm envious...no kitchen pass was available for me today...
 
lilsalmon
awwww Sorry to hear you had no luck...was doing the one legged fishy dance for you ( okay, really I lost my balance on the damn crutches and that was my excuse). Tuesday I may get a boot.....excited but not even sure what that means....:D....I am so ready to fish I figure the best way into a boat would be to kick the crutch and I got a 50/50 chance of hitting the boat...:lol: I am going crazy!!!! Started coloring....shipoopy.....
 
SantiamDrifter
About not liking to put eggs in ziplock bags.

I've had some eggs turn out pretty good when I use a borax cure and then wrap a few chunks in a paper towel burritto then freeze them. You can take out as many burritto's as you think it would take to fish that day. And being a dry cure, its not messy at all.
 
Raincatcher
Sorry you didn't bring any fresh meat home ladies. But sounds like a fun day anyway. I feel your anguish, lilsalmon. lol There's still time and lots of fish waiting.
 
Top Bottom