Is this bait cure any good?

troutdude
troutdude
I'm wondering if this bait/egg cure has been tried by anyone. I met the guy that makes it, a while back at the new bait n' tackle shop in Lebanon.

R
RunWithSasquatch
H
hunt-fish-trap
I was wondering the same thing, but also wonder if it has sodium sulfide in it. I quit using my favorite egg cure because of it harming smolts

Y
youngbuck307
hunt-fish-trap do you also pay extra for power that dont come from a dam? got to save them smolts....

H
hunt-fish-trap
heck no! its just my fishing buddy is all sorts of save the smolts save this and save that... that I switched to please him. never mind the fact that I have got more fish with my new cure.
on the other hand I do believe all dams should go bye bye

Y
youngbuck307
lol just giving you some crap I love how they go after probably one of the smallest problems and think its going to change the world. I dont use cure with any sodium sulfide on steelhead.... dont ask about how much is on my nook eggs though lol

H
halibuthitman
my bait cure has a #### load of all the bad stuff, makes it taste better..

troutdude
troutdude
I still use WD-40 on my bait. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

<simmer down...I am KIDDING> :lol:

H
hunt-fish-trap
no ur not! i seen it that one time at that one place. I use it on my oar locks!

troutdude
troutdude
hunt-fish-trap said:
no ur not! i seen it that one time at that one place. I use it on my oar locks!

I haven't touched that oily crap since the 80's. Besides, it doesn't work nearly as well as Berkley's Scents do!!! Hmmm...maybe you need some o' dat for your oar locks!

S
SALTYFISH
Yep it's a great cure... For salmon....lots of sulfite in it....

seem's my problem posting went away to yay...

B
BlackBass
That cure is great. I personally use it. Its cure all bait cures form xtreme northwest bait company.
I'm a huge fan of pautzke fire cure as well. I like to have 4 different cures when salmon fishing. 3-2-1 for steelhead.