Hw.34 calapooia

T
the_magic_man
Earlier this spring me and my friend floated the calapooia and caught some decent fish but nothing over 2lbs. Does anybody have any recommendations for finding the fatties?.......heres a few pics from the last trip.These were the only ones worth pics

H
Hawk
Those are Reel Beauties Bro. Great Job.......................:D:D:D.....................:cool::cool::cool:

N
ninja2010
good job, guys... nicely done. :clap::clap::clap:

i'm just now getting back into some bass action... hopefully i'll get into some that look like those.

T
the_magic_man
We did a lot better this time around...the water was pretty low though, we had to get out a couple 10 times and walk lol. here's a few pic's.

N
ninja2010
hot sticks! very nicely done. what were you guys throwing?

1bigfish
Good job.:clap:

T
the_magic_man
Uh we were using texas rigged black trick worms, crawdads by power bait, finness worms, all natural colors! the fish were in the deep holes just worked it slow and let the fish really take it before we set the hook.

J
jleepga
Those are some nice fish! Did you guys put in right at highway 34? I took the girlfriend out there yesterday, we caught some fish, but most were pretty small. We didn't get a chance to float very far (weather chased us out), but it seemed like a good place to fish. Is there any other access to that river in the Corvallis area?