How's the creek fishing?

A
alm21
I'm going to be in the area with my boy Saturday afternoon and was wondering if there is any fishing happening at the creek right now? Shoot me a PM if you don't mind giving me a report. Thanks

A
alm21
Bummer, guess either nobody knows or not willing to share. Oh well, I'll be there anyway and will check it out and another "hush-hush" creek nearby.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hey, please come back & post how you did. We don't have many posts for this creek. Maybe cuz not many know about it. Good fishing to you.

F
fishsauce
Heard they're starting to show on the "hush hush" creek, so I'm sure they're in the Gnat.

Reactions: n8r1
A
alm21
We didn't have much time so we explored the creek a bit. We also went over to Big Creek as I haven't been there before and I was curious to learn about access so we started at the hatchery and worked our way towards the mouth. I am still not sure where you get to the mouth but I am wondering if you have to walk in along the train tracks. BTW, the stench of dead nook at the hatchery was something else. No fish but a good scouting trip with my boy.

M
markasd
Im always curious as to how this little creek fishes, fun as heck to hook big fish in these little creeks and see how long ya getta hold on!!

Keep us posted if you head back out there - winters will start showing soon..

A
alm21
markasd said:
Im always curious as to how this little creek fishes, fun as heck to hook big fish in these little creeks and see how long ya getta hold on!!

Keep us posted if you head back out there - winters will start showing soon..

I'll definitely be hitting it for the winters.

S
Sawyer_Smith
Yes you have to walk down the railroad tracks to get to the mouth can't exactly remember how to get to the tracks I haven't been there in a while. There is a lot snaggers off the rail road trestle at the mouth