Howard Prairie tournament 8-21,22

C

colbypearson

Just got home from my howard tourny there was a pretty good turn out about 12-16 anglers. saturday was pretty decent fishing but nothing even comparable to prefishing each day i had only around 5.5ish lbs for 5 fish on saturday and 5.10lbs for 5 fish today i was the only angler to get my 5 fish limit both although they were light limits keepers were hard to come by for all and many anglers came to the scales with 3 fish or less, the coldfront turned the bass off and gave them lockjaw they were some of the lowest weights i have seen at howard in a while but thats due to the weather and the pressure, anyways i ended up in second today :dance: witch will hopefully push me into the post season at shasta in a few months, thats where the real fun begins.

pics up later didn't get many but most are from prefishing a week before lots of 2-3lb smallies but they dissapeared during tourny time :think:

T

Throbbit _Shane

Nice job bro!!! it was defiantly cold this weekend, and up there had to be a lot colder.

C

colbypearson

Nice job bro!!! it was defiantly cold this weekend, and up there had to be a lot colder.

this morning i bet it was 35 degrees ad windy all morning it was comparable to tournaments i fish at shasta in january

L

Left Bank

Way to go Colby!!! Where's your next tourney?

Top Bottom