How to clean a common carp.

R
RunWithSasquatch
I found this very useful, information filled video. Enjoy.

 
T
Thuggin4Life
No link???
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
I fixed it.
 
T
Thuggin4Life
Lmao!
 
S
Sinkline
.
 
Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
I threw up in my mouth a little.....
 
J
JAFO
halibuthitman said:
I threw up in my mouth a little.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
B
bigsteel
Sinkline said:
Tim "the tool man" Taylor would be proud! :lol:


Randy

ugggghhh uggghhh ugggghhh
 
J
joesnuffy
between times 2:30 and 2:40 the carps fin moves and it's mouth opens????
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
joesnuffy said:
between times 2:30 and 2:40 the carps fin moves and it's mouth opens????

I too noticed that. I have come to the conclusion that meat of that high quality needs to be as fresh as possible.
 
S
Sinkline
.
 
Last edited:
N
nwkiller
wow, dude must not get dibs on carving the turkey at thanksgiving. goin to town on that thing
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
nwkiller said:
wow, dude must not get dibs on carving the turkey at thanksgiving. goin to town on that thing

I think grandma would **** if I carved on the turkey with a grinder.
 
C
colbypearson
you can take the carp out the dirty, but you can't take the dirty out of the carp...


that was disguisting...
 
Last edited:
N
nwkiller
RunWithSasquatch said:
I think grandma would **** if I carved on the turkey with a grinder.

you know as well as i do that if anyone cut the TGD turkey like that,....wow that would be one hell of a bad ass thanksgiving, id toast to that
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
nwkiller said:
you know as well as i do that if anyone cut the TGD turkey like that,....wow that would be one hell of a bad ass thanksgiving, id toast to that


:lol:
 
J
JeannaJigs
It doesn't load on my phonez :( is this the same one as before? Or is it ANOTHER carp meets grinder video of disgusting glory?
 
F
fishtales
This news article link shows the good side of of a bad situation. Thought it related to this thread a little bit.


Carp on the BBQ is what i want to know. lol :) :) :)
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
JeannaJigs said:
It doesn't load on my phonez :( is this the same one as before? Or is it ANOTHER carp meets grinder video of disgusting glory?

Its the same one... Andy forced me to post it again, he claims he hadn't seen it.



I think he has a closet carp fetish...
 
J
JeannaJigs
Ok. I was kinda worried. Glad there's not more than one carp meets grinder video floating around on the interwebs, that would be just too much.
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
2
Views
154
Chromatose
Chromatose
troutdude
Replies
4
Views
486
Admin
Admin
M
Replies
12
Views
2K
mike-uh
M
Casting Call
Replies
2
Views
348
Snopro
S
S
Replies
18
Views
803
DonF
D
Top Bottom