How many you got??!!

W

waco

I was just wondering how many fish you on your tag this year and let us know if you are a rookie!!! So far i got 9 and im a rookie i start fishing in june!!!

brandon4455

brandon4455

sadly a big fat 0 i have only gone for salmon or steelhead 2 times this year first i lost a springer on three rivers and second i lost a beast of a fall chinook on the salmon river.. i haven't had a ride to take me this year because my dad is a longhaul truck driver and he is gone for 3 weeks plus at a time. so i figured.. time to go in for my permit and wait 6 months for my liscense after i get that my dad is giving me his car.not really a rookie ive been salmon and steelheading for 5 years, but looks like my fish streak is about to run out x_x
-brandon

Last edited:
T

tnffishman

have 21 tagged this year. One springer from the Willamette in Spring, then all of them after July 2nd. All but 5 I think are from EC

M

metalmania

put around 75 on tags and realeased roughly the same in natives, but don't have an exact number. I'm hoping I can get well past 150 before the years end, but i'm running out of sick days

H

halibuthitman

this was a serious question? then my answer is one trillion.

O

Outdoor_Myers

0 :( and im like lower than a rookie im salmon fishing with bass gear! im like the kid sitting under the tree with the line tied to his toe I have no idea what im bleepin doing out there. I think I might be done for the year yamhill is closing in 2 weeks and dont know where else to go or how to get there so meh i tried might not fish again until I can find a job.

B

beaverfan

0 :( and im like lower than a rookie im salmon fishing with bass gear! im like the kid sitting under the tree with the line tied to his toe I have no idea what im bleepin doing out there. I think I might be done for the year yamhill is closing in 2 weeks and dont know where else to go or how to get there so meh i tried might not fish again until I can find a job.

Just head west, there are lots of rivers and an ocean!

O

Outdoor_Myers

ya can't do buddy the car I drive the timing chain is stretched out and can snap at anytime so its strickly a job searching car atm...

Top Bottom