How did it go?

F
Fish a holic
Fished Friday but couldn't get anything to stay buttoned up. Had company Sat. and Sun. so I'm di'in to here how it went. Here is a pic of O (aka salmon assassin) and his second Ho for the season.

T
TTFishon
Nice ho!!!

M
mikeredding
Nothing for us. Lost a big one Friday evening and pulled out early on Saturday because of the weather. Ended up not launching Sunday because the winch puked out on my boat trailer.

E
eugene1
posted my own nothing results in a new thread. good the boy got into one on Friday, Fish a holic! Nice work. Also, nice sled- Got to like those Koffler's!!!

edit: noticed the fish was not caught Friday, still good to get the kids into them whenever it was retained!

Last edited:
E
eugene1
mikeredding said:
Nothing for us. Lost a big one Friday evening and pulled out early on Saturday because of the weather. Ended up not launching Sunday because the winch puked out on my boat trailer.

Sorry to hear about trailer issues. Mine is a piece of junk, even though I threw some $ into it. Probably the most used bit of equipement we boaters have, but usually the biggest POS... For me anyway.

You'll get some more chances hopefully out there buddy, the season is not over yet.

N
nwkiller
salmon skunked us today as well, although we did manage a nice 2.5# or so trout, beautiful day on the water...except the catching part. got the day OFF tommarow, searching for steel sounds like a deal...even if they are summers, atleast they are biting.....bet tommarow at the silt will be good!

E
eugene1
probably, since I won't be there!!

good luck on summer steel they are still around fo sure.

N
nwkiller
eugene1 said:
probably, since I won't be there!!

same thing i was thinkin....happens

thanks, hopefully have some super bloody pics to post tommarow...lol tagged fish blood that is