Hot hot hot

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
0
I killed a fish today . I liked it so much I killed more than one . They were random killings . I did not even know their names . But they died just the same . The killing was good . Soon , I will kill again .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sandy?

sandy?

by the looks of the water color ibest bet would be the sandy? me right? good job , keep it up
 
fishheadmafia

fishheadmafia

whats up dude, I was the guy way below cedar 2 days ago. I asked you if you had a smoke and you were fly fishing. Seems like you figured out what they lwanted today. Anyhow where were you fishing and what were you using?
 
EastCountyRookie said:
whats up dude, I was the guy way below cedar 2 days ago. I asked you if you had a smoke and you were fly fishing. Seems like you figured out what they lwanted today. Anyhow where were you fishing and what were you using?

If I told you . . . . . ahhhhhh. . . . Dodge . Eggs . I remember ya . didn't get bit that day . but today was good . Have a good one dude .
 
Nice fish man, that river was hot today:D
 
Sometimes i wish i still lived in Troutdale.
 
Good looking fish. I really can't wait to start limiting out myself. If that ever happens.
 

Similar threads

P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
618
troutdude
troutdude
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
556
copperjohn
copperjohn
bass
Replies
1
Views
609
Chromatose
Chromatose
Senkosam
Replies
0
Views
675
Senkosam
Senkosam
plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
419
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom